Notice of Cancellation of Contract
• You can cancel the Contract by telling us any time up to the end of the 30th day from the day you (or the person you have asked us to deliver the Goods to) receive the Goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling the Contract nor will you be obliged to pay any penalty.
• If you wish to cancel the contract you MUST DO SO IN WRITING by sending it by an email to email@example.com or by post to Knott Trailer Spares Shop at Europa House, Second Avenue, Centrum 100, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE14 2WF. Alternatively by Fax for the attention of the Knott Trailer Spares Shop at the fax number 01283 534840.
• The notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is sent to us by email or posted or sent to us by fax
• If you cancel the Contract but we have already processed the Goods and they have been delivered to you must not unpack the goods when they are received and must send the goods back to us for the attention of Knott Trailer Spares Shop at Europa House, Second Avenue, Centrum 100, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE14 2WF at your own cost and risk as soon as possible
• When you tell us that you are cancelling the Contract,and the Goods have not been dispatched to you any sum debited to your account from your credit / debit card will be credited to your account by us as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days from the day after cancellation
• When you tell us that you are cancelling the Contract where the Goods have already been dispatched to you then any sum debited to your account from your credit/debit card will be credited to your account by us within 14 days from the day after the Goods are returned to us or within 14 days from the day after we receive proof from you that the Goods have been sent back to us to us
• If you do not return the Goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the Goods from the amount to be credited to you.
• If the Goods are returned to us in a different condition from when we delivered them to you this will be an indication to us that you have accepted the Contract and you will lose your right to cancel.
• You may use the FORM of words shown below if you wish.
To: Knott Trailer Spares Shop,
Address: Knottt-Avonride Limited, Europa House, Second Avenue, Centrum 100, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire. DE14 2WF
I/We hereby give notice that I/we wish to cancel my/our contract ........................
(insert details of the contract /customer)
Name and Address